List of some good dentist in Hyderabad

Based on some social circle feedback here is the list of some good dentist in Hyderabad.

Dr Bharat Reddy (Moti Nagar)

This is my 3rd visit to Dr. Bharat Reddy.He was patient enough to answer all the queries. Each time I approach him, My experience is more positive for his approachability, empathy and expertise.The whole experience with him has changed my view about visits to dentists. I would strongly recommend Dr.Bharat

Dr. Phani Kumar (Secunderabad)

Good and friendly Doctor with skilled hand.Listen all the queries and explained the procedure in detail.The appointment started on time and ended well. I'm really thankful to Dr. Phani Kumar for all the help. .. ..

Dr. Rajesh K Reddy( Nizampet)

He is straight in his talks. I like the way he treats with his patient From whatever problem you are going through he told you straightly. and give you best possible treatment. He is very clear in his treatment and medication

Dr. Mohammed Asad Ullah Khan (Banjara Hills)

Dr. Asad is very friendly and professional. His office is sparkling clean, he makes sure to explain what’s wrong in the teeth. This was my first visit to his clinic I went there with my kids He was caring and friendly with my kids too.

Dr. Srikanth H. R (Mehdipatnam)

Dr.Srikanth was very clear and confident. I am very happy after coming in his touch. He treats me very well and clear all my doubts. Now my entire extended family too consults with him.

These are the reviews of people who had an experience of doctors.

Comments

• Dr. AP Mohan (Somajiguda)
    I had a very good personal experience with Dr Mohan. My wife was advised to get the root canal treatment (RCT) of her teeth by a dentists. We approached Dr Mohan for RCT. He advised against RCT and suggested the tooth removal. I was pleasantly surprised that doctor himself suggested to go for less costly option.

Considering that many high profile celebs of Hyderabad's film industry are his clients, his charges were very reasonable and overall experience was very good. He gave personal attention to us which was really unexpected.

His clinic 'Sai Dental Surgery' is in Somajiguda. His father 'PadmaShri' Dr A.S. Narayana is also a dentist and has been personal dentist of former Indian President Dr. R. Venkatraman.
  • @nitinrajnigam good to know that there are famous Dr who are still accessible to common people. Thanks for sharing your feedback.