Suggest best diabetes doctor in pimpri chinchiwad Pune area

Please suggest best doctor diabetes treatment in pimpri chinchiwad area, Share your experience and journey with the endocrinologist.

Comments

• @ramdass Here are some of the good Diabetologist in Pune. Found them after consulting with my social circle friends. Hope It would be helpful to you. And here are the reviews of them :

Dr. Sanjay Aggarwal at Dhole Patil Road : He is very nice, helpful and above all he carries loads of knowledge.Indeed he is one among the best doctors in entire Pune. He won't try to shoo you away though he knows a battalion of patients may be waiting their turn. Thank you so much Agarwal Sir. I would love to refer all patients to him.

Dr. Salma Siddiqui at Pimple Saudagar : Its difficult to get such doctors these days. She answered all my queries completely. She saw me promptly, explained my condition , the cause and the possible solutions to it. . I was facing health issue since six month and I met Dr Salma in month of june 15 after that many thing improved and now I am 99% healthy.

Dr. Varsha Jagtap at Tilak Road : I found Dr varsha most knowledgeable,gives enough time to every patient,with appropriate and justified treatment . Her experience & command on subject found excellent. I was asking my queries for longer time, but she answered each of my query very calmly till my satisfaction. .Will visit for further check ups.