Please suggest some good Gynecologist at Bangalore

Hi , I am having problem of PCOD because of which I am not able to conceive, I have very bad experience with three doctors ,Now I am afraid to visit any doctor blindly. Can you guys suggest me some doctor to visit who can diagnose properly and can do required treatment in a good way. I dont want to go to a doctor who will blindly do unnecessary test and give medicine which is harmful for health.


Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!