Looking for a good pediatrician for trigger finger

One of the doctor has confirmed that my little one has trigger finger. The doctor has suggested that we should try straightening it whenever possible and it might go away. Otherwise we might need to go for a correction surgery.
We are looking for a second opinion on this , please suggest a pediatrician in Chennai who can give us an expert opinion on this. . Also if any home remedies or any other alternative treatment available then please tell. Would like to listen from other parents if this has been corrected at its own or what worked for them.


  • You can try meeting homeopath for this condition. They can suggest you the best . alternatively message with mustard oil can castor oil helps. I know this condition can be managed without surgery .

    For surgery you might like to meet an ortho- pediatrician.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!