Need recommendation for good gynecologist for Endometriosis treatment in Chennai

Hello everyone
Need your help finding a good gynaecologist, this is for a required second opinion to treat Endometriosis.
Anyone who has been treated or found something that helped, any gynaecologist that specializes in this, please do share.


  • Hi,
    You can check with Dr. Rajiv from Sooriya Hospital. He is specialized in endometriosis. I was diagnosed with severe endometrosis, his treatment and approach is different than anybody else.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!