Some good Pediatrician in Bangalore

Hello Friends. Here, are some best pediatrician in Bangalore

Dr. Prashant S Urs at Apollo Hospital : You can visit Dr. Prashant at Apollo Hospital Bannerghatta Road. He also has his own clinic at Jayanagar. He was excellent for my baby, very Thorough and practical

Dr. Kiren Kinger at Kumara Park : My daughter is 20 months old. She was suffering from Skin Allergy and consulted so many doctors but nothing affective. Now She is under the treatment of Dr. Kiren near Janardan Hotel. You will get the best treatment there.

Dr. A Nagesh at Banashankari 3rd Stage : I have shown both of my kids to him. He is a very Knowledgeable doctor, Talks straight to the point and avoid antibiotics which is not needed. What I liked about him is one can SMS the problem to him and He will reply back with the details.

Dr Jagadish Antin : My Husband’s friend told me about Dr. Jagdish Antin at Arogya Clinic near St. Johns Wood apartment, that is the area between Hosur Road and Bannerghatta Road. Very nice doctor. Gives the right advice. Very experienced. I think i have found a good pediatrician for my bundle of joy.

Hope it will help you.