Good gynecologist in NCR

I am here with some good Gynecologist. My friends and family have a very good experience of them.
and here are reviews of people.

Dr. Madhu Srivastav at Fortis and Apollo Noida : Dr. Madhu is a very experienced doctor. I am consulting in her clinic. For the first 12 months of my pregnancy I was visiting to some other doctor, Although I found her good, But I suffered with Cervical incompetence and that doctor did not show enough confidence to do the surgery, So I changed the doctor. Now, I am totally satisfied with the doctor. She operates in Apollo Hospital..

Dr. Garima Tyagi at Ghaziabad : My Son is 11 month old now. I have consulted Dr. Garima Tyagi. She is a very good doctor.. May be sounds rude sometime but having good expertise. she visits, Puspanjali Crosslay, Yashoda, and Shanti Gopal Hospital. She is expert in normal delivery. I don't think anyone could be better than her for normal delivery......

Dr. Monika Wadhawan at Fortis Noida : She is an awesome Gyne. She gives ample time to her patients. I am running in my 34th week. My messages and phone calls are always answered. She is very soft spoken lady having pleasing personality. I will definitely recommend her.