Some good Diabetologist in Bangalore

Hello Everyone

Here are some of the best Diabetologist in Bangalore.

Dr. Shankar Kumar Indiranagar : He is well informed and knowledgeable and employs the latest system of treating diabetes. Any patient following his advice PROPERLY can lead a normal life without fear . Although he seems to be very rude sometimes, but he is correct in his place Because in the case of Diabetic Patient the doctor should be very strict regarding the diet of his Patient.

Dr. Taher Hussain Assadi at BTM Layout 2nd Stage : Great experience in the world of medicine He gives ample time to understand the patient problem, know their history. Too polite and an excellent listener that makes him stand out among the rest.Had a gud time under his guidance.

Dr. Niran Uthaiah at HSR Layout : I went for my wife who is 5 weeks pregnant and developed a sore throat. He just didn't treat it, but also motivated my wife to enjoy the pregnancy. He asks a lot of questions regarding your symptoms. Proper check up. It is quite apparent that he follows the code of ethics of his profession and not behind money

Dr. Ravishankar Reddy C. R at Koramangala 1Block : Doctor is good. Heard patiently. Noted all the information. Does not suggest a huge list of tests to be done like some doctors. Only the problem is that I had to wait more than 2 hrs two times even though I reached just before the appointment which I fixed

Dr. G M Prasad at Banaswadi : A very satisfying experience. All my queries were handled patiently. Spends time to Listen to all my parents doubt and clarifies them. Explains why the treatment needs to be followed strictly. Really pleased that I finally found someone whom I can depend for my diabetic parents. Highly recommended.

Comments