Good Urologists in Bangalore

Here is some good Urologist in Bangalore. I have found them after consulting my friends.

Dr. Dinesh Vaidya visit in Fortis Hospital Cunningham Road : A very well experienced doctor who listens very patiently ask me what I take in my regular diet and explains the symptoms and causes clearly. Got good information and diagnosis.Under medication now for 2 months. I do not have any reservation in recommending him.

Dr. Nagasubramanyam at Jayanagar 5 and 3 Block: I was diagnosed by Dr. Nagasubramanyam in just 2 minutes and all histories and suspicion were ruled out in some seconds...He seems to be a wise doctor. He listens to you. But he is to the point and just gives what is needed. I would definitely direct or recommend anybody to Dr. Nagasubramanyam.

Dr shivshankar visits in Manipal Hospital at HAL and Old Airport Road: Dr. Shivshankar is one of the best. He treated my dad and we have not had any complications in that area in last 9 yrs.He took time to explain us clearly from basic on what is categorization and why this problem. Also took all our questions and answered gently.My dad and me really appreciate his work.

Dr. Deepak Dubey in Malleshwaram: My dad was treated for his bladder cancer by Dr Deepak Dubey from Manipal. He is a very considerate doctor, who makes it a point to answer all the doubts his patients have about their health. I strongly recommend him.

Do let me know if this help to anyone..

Comments