Please suggest the Senior Dentist in Noida for gum problems.

My mother-in-law (78 years) having gum problem and sometime watery substance release. She got small operation while removing 4 teethes. But problem is still remain. I want a senior dentist who go through this problem.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can enroll for Delhi - NCR reviews by changing your notification preferences.