Recommend the best general physician in Bangalore

Hi ,
We are searching for a good general physician in and around Indiranagar Bangalore , Can someone please suggest based on your experience .
Thanks,

Comments

• edited February 2014
    We consult Dr Dinesh Kini at Manipal Hospital . He is very good physician and also a Gastroenterologist .We always had a satisfactory treatment from him so can recommend you him. He has got his personal clinic in Indiranagar also. He is HOD of gastro department in Manipal so there is always rush so if you want to see him in Manipal hospital then take early evening appointment so that you can avoid rush.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @Vaishali
    I have consulted some of my friend.Based on their reviews Here is the list of some good doctors in Bangalore..

Dr. Shankar Kumar (Indira Nagar)

My Mother was suffering from high Diabetes. She was very upset Because day by day she was losing her weight. But Dr. Shankar’s advise brought down my mother’s Diabetes. Her diabetes is now under control. Now she can eat everything but in control. Thanks to Dr. Shankar.

Dr. Vandana Prabhu (HSR Layout)

She is a very good doctor. Identify my internal diseases in minutes. and give me the best solution of that. I am very much satisfied by her treatment. She is specialized in her field and very clear about her recommendations.

Dr. Rudrappa ( Richmond Town)

Highly recommended doctor by my friends and neighbours I have seen for the first time. Most of the people trust him in town. Although he is a very famous doctor but the fees is very nominal. I went him for my throat problem. He very well knew that how to cure it.

Dr. Mahadeviah (Basavanagudi)

My mother has nose congestion from last 4 months. She becomes weaker day by day. We donot understand what to do to bacame her healthy. Then someone suggest us Dr. Mahadeviah. A very good ENT surgeon.He recommended as a God of ENT. We went to many other doctors but they suggest surgery for that. But Dr. mahadeviah give medicine for one and said she will be OK.

Hope It will be helpful to you.
    These are the reviews of people which i got socially..

• Sharing My friends experience of some Physician in Bangalore. After seeing Narsinha's Comment thought to share mine too.

Dr Sunil Havannanvar at HSR Layout : I had a good experience with him. Mine was lil not so common issue but he lead us to the right docs and did not scare us unnecessarily also. He also very patiently explained us tried to educate us as much as possible on my case.

Dr. Sundhindra, Rajguru clinic, #608, 15th cross, J.P. nagar 1st phase, bangalore - 78. Ph - 65721777
    He is our physician for the past 6 years and we are very happy and content with him. He does not simply gives test to be done until he is convinced. Even when my father comes down from bombay he goes once to his clinic to get a check up coz his medicines effect him a lot better.

Hope it will be helpful.
  • Me and my whole family went to Dr. Belliappa from last 5 yrs. He is very good in his profession. We are very happy with him. He never asked us for unnecessary test and always connected with my parents for their issues and further investigation and for specific treatments based on findings.