Suggest the best ENT doctor in Bangalore please

One of family members is down with constant ear pain which is kind of recurrent and we want him to take to the best ENT in Bangalore. Can some one suggest based on their experience.

Best Answer


  • edited September 2015
    Hello Friends,
    I have found some good ENT Specialist in Bangalore. These are my friends review about Doctors in Bangalore.

    Dr. Acharya at Manipal Hospital : He is one of the best Ent specialist in Bangalore. I myself got treated by him when i was very small I had a lot of problem of Nose Bleeding for that I went to him. He is very good even my dad has also got a treatment done.

    Dr.Indira kedlaya at Whitefield : Dr. Indira is the best in her field, My husband was suffering from blocked nostrils for over a month, nothing seems to be help. We consulted few doctors but nothing affects then we went to Dr. Indira and my husband improved a lot with her medication.

    Dr. Ravi Kaushik at Jaya Nagar 9 Block: I suffered from ear pain since my childhood. visited quite a few doctors but no use. Dr Ravi Kaushik put me on a treatment for 3 months and since then i have had no issues. very happy with him and would recommend him strongly

    Dr. Sudha at Dr. Rudrappa's Hospital Richmond Town :That time my father was preparing for Cataract surgery and I was very confuse about doctor to whom should I visit. Then I came to know about Dr. Sudha I have decided to to consult people about her, and you never believe what I found is every second person strongly recommend her and said don’t take a second thought. Then I visit to her and that was the best decision of my life. Yes she is really a very doctor. Having more than 20 years of experience. My father was very happy after his surgery. Thanks doctor.

    Hope It would be helpful..
  • My sister has hearing loss when she was few months old due to haemorrhage. She is 20 years old now and still the problem continues. We have consulted many doctors and took all types of medications but nothing is working out. Please guide us. Need help.Please suggest who will be the best to treat such condition . Thanks in advance.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!