Good Gynecologist in Bangalore

I am new in Bangalore,so please suggest me Good Gynecologist who handles blocking pipes issue related thing.


  • Hello rajan ,

    You can consult dr Sangeetha Gomes in HSR layout care clinic. My cousin had block tubes and she had consulted many doctors some even suggested the IVF way also. Once she started the treatment under this doctor she conceived naturally within 6 months . Hope you get a good news soon....this doctor is visiting doctor in many good hospitals can consult her their...she goes to motherhood and Fortis. All the best...
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!