Looking for a dentist in Gurgaon

edited December 2013 in Delhi-NCR Hospital Review
I am looking for a good dentist in Gurgaon for regular teeth cleaning and minor ailments. If you can share your experiences with your dentist it will help me to choose.

Answers

• edited July 2013
    Dr. Deepak Gupta Dentist, House No.713, Sector-17A, Opposite Reliance Fresh, Main Market, Near Iffco, Chowk. A really trusted doctor in our family. We are going to his clinic from last 10 years for all major and minor issues.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • You can try Dr Komal Seth. She is really very good. She has her own clinic in DLF2. Call this number to take the appointment -9810595606.
  • Do not visit Doctor Supriti Gogia- Guru nanak dental care clinic,Jharsa road,she is very rude & ill mannered.I got her number from google (the only contact no available for this clinic) & called her at around 3.30 p.m. on a working day for an appointment.She picked up the call & started shouting " Is wakt clinic band hai,muh utha k jab marji phone kar dete hai,i m not your servant ".I was shocked on such a reaction from a doctor,after this conversation hard to believe that she is actually a doctor.Dont know how a doctor who even dont know how to behave with a patient will treat them.God Bless you if you still visit this doctor.
  • I have recently shifted to Gurgaon and looking for the best dentist here and I am glad I find this review site. Hoping to find the best dentist as I am very particular about dentist!

@Ssharma - Have you found any good dentist ?

@Alok Kumar @Kiran Rajput_ can you please share more details around what all services your family members have taken from Dr Deepak and Dr Komal? This would give me more confidence in choosing the best dentist in the Gurgaon.

@AJ85 thanks for your review atleast I know whom not to call!

Guys please help!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.