Best hospital to support vbac in chennai

Hi my first baby is c-section 3 years back.. now am pregnant it's my 4th month.. suggest me to best hospital who have successfully did vbac... I need success rate of vbac in chennai hospital..Please suggest me for vbac

Comments

• Hi, I had VBAC 2 years ago at Sooriya hospital, Vadapalani by Dr Sooriya Kala Sreekumar. Excellent care with prenatal yoga, counseling and support.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @vbacfind Please see some other responses by the people in my social circle. Hope this will help you. Best of luck and wish you a healthy pregnancy ahead.

1. Dr.Vasanthi from Apollo Cradle hospital Greams road regularly does vbac. Delivery experience was nice in that hospital and package cost for normal delivery 75,000 rs for z service

2. Dr Rekha Kurian from joseph nursing home Chetpet. she will really put 100 percent efforts for normal delivery first even if earlier one is c-section. Though she will try for normal but only problem is waiting time.

3. Seethapaty clinic Royapettah , Dr.Uma Ram is a trusted doctor who will do what is right for you
  • Hi,
    Anybody can suggest best hospital for VBAC in erode district?
  • @vbacfind just curious to know where did you finally deliver your baby and how was your experience ? I am also looking for a good vbac gynecologist in chennai specially in OMR area.

• Hi I need some guidance and help regarding VBAC . Please if any of you who have had a VBAC can guide me that would be a great help as I am due next month. My first delivery was 5 years back via c- section. Now doctor has told me to decide whether I would like to have a normal delivery or section again. Could you'll plz give me your inputs. Thanks in advance.
  • Hi ladies

I am looking for recommendations of good ivf/iui treatment doctors near magarpatta. Chennai . My age is 34 with normal periods but I have been unable to conceive due to painful intercourse. My husband has normal reports too but we now want to go through this route. any advice will be useful