Review of fortis shalimar bagh

Hi,
I am first time pregnant. consulting Dr. Arpana at fortis shalimar bagh. please share review of the doctor and hospital for delivery.
Also if anybody can suggest good gynae neraby pitampura New Delhi

Comments

• Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • edited August 2013
    @Samriti:
    Another doc that you can refer to is Dr Anshu Arora. She is available at her nursing home - Sai nursing home.
    One of her satisfied patients has shared a review here
    medlly.com/discussion/99/best-gynaecologist-hospital-for-consultation-and-delivery-in-delhi
  • Hey smriti ,
    iam also 1st time pregnant & getting my treatment done from same doctor (arpana) from same hospital iam due in july , could you please share your personal experience with doctor & hospital did you get yor final treatment done with them or somewhere else ?
    Regards
    Charu
  • edited April 2017
    Fantastic care by Dr. Arpana Jain at Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh and all the nurses that took care of my daughter, in total she had laparoscopic surgery and we couldn't of been looked after any better. We are very fortunate to have this amazing health care system in our country. Carry on doing the amazing work you all do!
  • @Samriti Goel Kuchhal @Manisha @3charu @Ravish

Hi, I am first time pregnant and consulting Dr Vandana Gupta in Fortis shalimar Bagh , Please share your feedback for the doctor