Please suggest good gynecologist in Noida

2»

Answers

• @Deepali congrats in being a new Mom. You were truly in safe hands. Thanks for sharing
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • Dr. Monica is a marvelous Dr., she is famous for normal delivery and I got mine normal too 6 months back. She will advice you to walk and have a healthy diet.

Thanks to these internet reviews that we got to know about DR. MONICA MALIK and HEENA MITTAL and now we are parents of a health baby. We are very thankful to Monica Malik.
  • @pratsg please let me know the doctor who has helped you in conceiving. We are married for 3 years and no good news yet . One doctor told us to get the tests doe for both of us and all the tests are normal.

Please suggest a good gynecologist who can help us conceive naturally.

@Deepali glad to hear about you. Can doctor Monica help in dealing such cases if you have any idea then please let me know.
  • Hiii...pls may i know which gynae is better
    Dr manisha arora in max hospital shalimar bagh or Dr sujata bhatt in kailash hospital..
  • Hey @richa_chauhan30 I have been seeing Dr Sujata from last 5 years , I delivered my second baby under her. She is good doctor my friend who had major BP issues has also delivered under her. So I can recommend her

you can read my other comments ..

http://medlly.com/discussion/comment/20#Comment_20

Sorry I do not know the other doctor.
  • edited July 2017
    Hey friends, Dr. Anju Suryapani. She Senior Consultant at Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute, Noida Sector-11, UP. She is Top Famous gynecologist .
  • I want to know the best gynecologist in jp hospital. Noida pls help im new to this place near sec110 or mention any best gynecologist in noida
  • Hi Shalini,
    Dr. Jyoti Mishra is the best Gynae in Jaypee hospital. She is very patient, kind, considerate, gives time and doesn't pressurize for a c-section. I delivered under her supervision. She has worked in Apollo, Fortis, LaFemme n most big hospitals.

She also has a private clinic around sec-137 , near felix hospital. The clinic is in a shopping complex next to Paramount society in Sec 137. You can visit and see for yourself. You will be happy, be assured.

Regards,
    Shally
  • Seeing some good reviews over internet and this community we visited Dr Sujata in kailash hospital.
    We visited her as we are planning for a second child, we thought it will be good to be under consultation from beginning(even before conceiving). I suppose this went somehow wrong probably this showed her that ppl are concerned.
    She suggested 12000/- costs Tests. Our first kid is perfectly normal and no past history or trouble during first pregnancy as well. I don't know if there is no complication then what is the need of these tests, Just for screening?