Best Gynecologist in Pune for pregnancy consultation and delivery

1235»

Answers

• @Nadia You are from which area? is that Dr. Gandikota Bonashree Venkat you are asking about?
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • Very good experience with dr. Milind Dugad my friend had. Also I had very good experience with dr otiv in KEM. He does less internal examinations. Good normal trial. Finally caesarian was done, but discharged in 72 hours. Safety of my baby was more important rather than risk. I would strongly recommend Dr. Dugad or dr. Otiv.
  • I can suggest best doctor for Gyneacologist and Infertility problems in India. Dr Vijaydeep Kaur from Rana Fertility Center was in recent news as four babies were born by test tube baby or IVF technique under the guidance of Dr Vijaydeep Kaur.
  • Hello all

I am from Pune and have a history of 2 miscarriages wherein there was no heartbeat both the time. I am looking for a gynecologist who is experienced in handling such cases. My age is 34, and trying to conceive but dnt know which doc to show. I have thyroid and high blood glucose. Please suggest doc who can take care of this issues and help in preventing miscarriage for the third time. Please share your experience and help. Please .

Thank you in advance!
  • Any good gynaecologist near kharadi? Need to consult for my 1 st pregnancy.
  • @Nadia

One of our community member @Query has delivered under Dr Bhavana Mangal in Columbia asia Khardi. I have quoted her experience below . She had not very good experience with Noble hospital . You can read more about this review on the link shared below.

Also I will look for feedbacks of other asked hospitals.
    Query said:

Hi All, I am extremely happy to share that I & my wife have blessed with Baby girl on 6th Nov. We consulted Dr. Bhavana Mangal and she is very very good doctor. Initially we consulted approx 5 months with Vaishali chavan(Noble hospital,hadapsar) but problem with her that she personally doesn't entertain properly and always her junior doctors entertain the patients. then some one suggested to consult doctor Bhavna and she always helped during the pregnancy period. she sits on columbia asia hospital, kharadi.

• Hi all ,

I'm 5 months pregnant . I did my 22 weeks scan and came to know that I have oligohydramnios (low amniotic fluid of 2.9cm) ,cord around baby's neck and placenta is little bit low. I was asked to take more fluids and come back after 2 weeks for scan,but again no improvement ,my water level is decreased from previous level. I'm really worried. But doctor says it will improve,again I'm asked to come for scan this week. Any one faced such problems? Very much worried.

Thinking of taking second opinion. Please help if any of you have gone through such situation. I am so tensed right now!