Best treatment / doctor in Bangalore for adenoid — medlly

Best treatment / doctor in Bangalore for adenoid

Hi All,
I am looking for a good doctor for adenoid for second opinion . Please tell me if anyone else who's been through a similar adenoid problems in young kid. The current doctor says due to his problems in sleeping that we should go for surgery but I want to that if surgery is the only resort ? Can this be treated with medicine or with some alternate methods.
Has any one done the sleep study to confirm the surgery ? Please share your experience . Before taking any big decisions like surgery I would surely like to consult the best doctor for adenoid problem . Please suggest the best fit doctor for second opinion in Bangalore.

Comments

• @kripalani_s how is your kid doing? have you taken any treatment ?

In my view you should try alternative treatments before thinking of surgery. I know many who have cured their children with homeopathy or Ayurveda. As Adenoids are temporary glands. They shrink on their own as the kids grow up. Homeopathy and Ayurvedic immunity building medicines help control the inflammation.I hope you are aware of the surgery cons as few people say that it might come back after surgery and it might change quality of child's voice. So no harm trying alternative treatments and wait till kid outgrow this . All the best.