Recommend me the best gynecologist in Dawrka for pregnancy consultation

Hello all. I need recommendation for experienced obstetrics and gynecologist in Dawrka. Personal experience prefered.

Thanks

Comments

• edited January 11
    Dr Sucheta Malhotra in sector 4 is the best and old experienced gynecologist. I used to consult her during my pregnancy . She is good and gives time . Though I did not have my delivery under her as I went to my home town. But she is associated with most of the hospitals in Gurgaon. She is available mon to sat in evening times. Day time alternate days Mon , Wed , Sat.

Dr Shilpa ghosh is another fantastic gynecologist my cousin used to consult her. Dr Shilpa sits in her clinic in sector 6 behind the market in DDA flats.She is also available at Venkateshwara Hospital.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • I recommend Dr Sarita Sabharwal from HCL Healthcare clinic in Sector 12 A. This clinic is opposite Indraprastha Gas Station.She is an expert experienced gynecologist. She used to be a senior gynecologist of Mata Channan devi hospital, and now visits Venkateshwar hospital and HCL Healthcare.