Looking for a good trusted Homeopath doctor in chennai

Hi All,

I am looking for a good homeopath doctor in chennai for heel spur treatment. Please suggest a trusted homeopath .

• Dr.P.V.Venkataraman in Nungambakkam lake circle, 1st main road is very experienced and good homeopathic doctor, even his wife Dr. Jagatha is also a homeopathy doctor.You can try them .
    Calcarea phos and calcarea fluor both 6x potency has helped my brother for his bone spur.But please consult the doctor and get the prescribed medicine.

People say that Apple cider vinegar also helps as home remedy. All the best.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • Hello All, I am in my late thirties and now a days I am feeling often bad foot ache, near my heel in my right leg. Normally it aggravates after my jog in the morning. I
    Can't firmly keep the foot down. The pain is so bad that I will have to stop jog or walk for few days and it will be fine. I met an orthopaedic and he said there's nothing wrong and prescribed painkillers on SOS basis. But this thing is really bothering me I am not sure what to do . I have tried heat pack, cold pack, painkiller tablets, crape bandage, walking, resting. Nothing seems to work. Do you think any alternative therapies would help like the homeopathic or Ayurvedic medicine. Please suggest a real healer alternative therapy in Chennai that can help.
  • @Nathan it could be a case of Plantar Fasciitis.The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects heel bone to toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.

You get special footwear to use . There are some shops in Chennai Adyar area who customize shoe as per your feet, I am forgetting the name but you can try such shops in your area.

Also do some stretching of your calf muscles, hamstrings muscles.You can see you tube to learn few of such exercises Gastrocnemius Stretch n Soleus Stretch to strengthen the nearby muscle area group.

Take care of your daily water intake . Half of the health problems are due to less water intake. Try all this and you should feel better in 15 days. All the best.