Best Gynecologist in chennai in sundaram foundations

Hi this is Thangaraj am looking for Best Gynecologist in chennai
Where I heard sundaram foundations is one of best any idea which doctor is best in that any other best Gynecologist around Anna Nagar perambur purasiwalkam since am reasding at madhavaram

Comments

• edited January 2017
    My cousin delivered her first child in Sundaram Medical foundation normally. Her doctor was Dr Lakshmi dhandapani. She liked her doctor a lot as she supported her for normal delivery. Nurses there are more like government hospital lack warmness. You can try this doctor.

I have heard that 0ther good gynecologist at SMF is Dr Sivagama Sundari and Dr Latha
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @sugna how much it costed baby delivery for your cousin?
  • it costed us around 32,000 rs.
  • I recommend Dr. Shantha in SMF. I delivered my kid in smf and she was my gynecologist and she is the best. They give you minimal medication try their level best for normal delivery. Infact I begged them to do c-section as the pain was unbearable but she refused to do so which may not be the case with other hospitals. and it costed me around 30,000 in 2015.
  • Hi,

How early should we book appointment with Dr. Shantha, to deliver baby. I am 13 weeks pregnant I called them, they said they will check and let me know