Suggest a good gynecologist in South Delhi

Hi, i want to know a good and trusted gynecologist in south delhi area. Can u please help me?

Comments

• @Rashmi

Medlly has recommendation of 2 doctors of Moolchand hospital, you can check that below link.

Dr. Alka Gujral is very patient and with soft hands and patient ears for listening. I have taken my consultation with her and am very happy with her.

Dr. Sheela Mehra. Another great Doc I know. She is very senior and good one

They both sit in moolchand hospital.
    You must look for doc / hospital near your place. So plz specify and then on can suggest better. - See more at: http://medlly.com/discussion/99/best-gynaecologist-hospital-for-consultation-and-delivery-in-delhi#sthash.7NKyUpEI.dpuf
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @Rashmi I am also looking for a good gynecologist in near Malvivya nagar/ South Delhi, If you know a good Gynecologist please suggest. Also would like to know a good hospital in south Delhi known for normal deliveries. thanks
  • @Rashmi @Simar I am sure you must be proud mom by now. If you have find a good obstetriciansand gynecologist in south Delhi then please suggest for

Thanks
  • Suggest the best gynecologist for pregnancy consultation and delivery in South Delhi
  • edited October 2017
    I would like to recommend Dr. Vaishali Sharma She is one of the Best Gynaecologist in South Delhi.