Good doctor in Sholinganullur Chennai

edited September 2015 in Chennai Hospital Review
I am new to Chennai. Looking for a good physician , Pediatrician and Gynecologist in Sholignallur Chennai. Basically some good general doctors in the Sholignallur or nearby areas. Please suggest.

Thanks

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Its been more then 3 months and more than 4 different visit to different doctors. Now I have found a good doctor in Sholinganallur.

Dr Ravi sits in Pearl medical and fertility center from 7:00 PM to 9: 30 PM . This clinic is very near to Avin Dairy. The best thing about this doctor is he gave me a lot of time. Although my baby was the second last patient but he patiently listen to all our queries and answered all of them. He did not pescribed any antibiotics which was not the case in my last 2 visit to different pediatricians here in Chennai. My son had a viral and he had given only some very light medicines and told me that viral would be there for 5 days and after that your son should be fine. And yes my son was fine after taking his medicine so I am really happy with doctor and and surely recommend this.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @Manisha Dr Padmapriya Vivek is good gynecologist in Apollo cradle karapakkam. I am also in sholinganallur . it's very near to our place. I delivered in Apollo. Also Dr Wahida is good there.

We consult Dr Harish or Dr. Murali for my baby.
  • @Ketaki thanks for sharing your fav good here. Yes this hospital is near to my place and I will try these doctor.
    Dear Ketaki please share your experience of delivery in Apollo.
  • @Ketaki I have been to Dr Harish and Dr Murali both in Apollo. Dr Harish is more like my son's regular pediatrician and once I met Dr met Dr Murali that day Dr Harish was on leave. I like both these doctors.

Dr S Ravi is very near to me place and i got to him forall small things. Dr Ravi used to sit in Pearl medical & fertility center at OMR near green trends now. Pearl medical & fertility center has moved from this address now it has shifted to nearby area 6th Street, Kumarasamy nagar,Sholinganallur. Which is like very near to a public park of this area.