Please suggest the best pediatrician in Chennai

I will be soon moving to Chennai so looking for the best pediatrician their. Suggest me the doctor who is child friendly and easily accessible even on phone and SMS.

If possible do let me know good pediatrician in Sholinganallur Chennai Area.

Comments

• edited September 2015
    @Manisha I know its late But hope it would be helpful to. Found some of the good Pediatricion in Chennai

Dr. John Nirmal Camp Road: too good doctor.I have been consulting Dr john nirmal since my daughter was a 1 month baby. He is very easy to talk to. Explains in simple terms and supplements with home remedies wherever possible. Although I moved to velachery, but still consulting him.. he is available even on sundays (except for last sunday) and also mornings and evenings

Dr. Christophers' Bethesda: Too much of crowd at Dr. Christophers' Bethesda,yet he is the best. I am going there for my son from the past 13 years now. I had a very good experience of him till now. But because of crowd you may have to wait for some time but it’s worthy to wait because after that you got best treatment.

Dr. Kothandaraman : U can check Dr.kothandaraman.very experienced person we went there when I was small. He has a clinic near Christ king school and comes to Deepam hospitals everyday in the morning. Both the places are so crowded. Very experienced. He was my pediatrician and now for my kids too. I live in velacherry and I still come to him.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • edited September 2015
    Some more good Pediatrician in chennai.
    Dr.Nithya Franklyn at Vadapalani : She is the best. She's a neonatologist. Very friendly doctor . Clear your doubt after consultation through what's app whenever you ask.She goes step by step procedure. She is in vijaya health centre vadapalani and also in mehta children hospital. No need to wait for a long time.

Dr. Humayun at T Nagar : Doctor Humayun a best pediatrician and a neonatologist ..He is in Tnagar..Morning in Be well hospital ..Takes good care and response ..not too much of medicine.

Dr.Sai ram in annanagar : He is my both kids paediatrician that's nice... Have tried many doctors before Sai ram and none was like him he is very empathetic to kids... Now that I have moved to Bangalore I am not finding any doctor here as good as him

Dr. C. Sathish at Parrys : He visits Apollo hospital and also has a clinic in seven Wells market (mint ). He was my childhood pediatrician and now of my kids too... You can contact him any time in case of emergency. A very responsive doctor.

These doctors are found after consulted with my social networking friend. My friends had a very good experience of them.
  • I have been going to Dr. S Ravi for my kid . He sits at Pearl medical fertility center. This clinic used to be near AAVIN dairy but after floods in Chennai the clinic has now shifted to a nearby area. If you are going straight on no 3 elcot avenue road from the service lane then on that road there is Park on left hand side and this clinic has shifted behind that park.

You can read my experience details at below link.

http://medlly.com/discussion/559/good-doctor-in-sholinganullur-chennai
  • We also go to DR Harish in Apollo Karapakam area. He is another doctor whom we trust.