Best gynecologist in Bangalore for pregnancy consultation

• How about Dr.poornima murthy from cloudnine Jayanagar 3rd block
    Which is the best maternity hospital in Bangalore?
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • From my own experience, i would like to recommend Dr. Beena Jeysingh. I think she is currently available at two well known hospitals in Bangalore, namely Motherhood Hospital Sarjapur and Mom And Baby Clinic
  • edited August 2017
    I consulted Dr. Rashmi Yogish in Kormangala . I had delivered in Nova IVI fertility hospital. 6 months before only. I'll suggest visit here once and share the issues with doctor. Hopefully all problems will soon be sorted.
  • edited January 30
    My baby was born at cloud nine under Dr. Praveena Shenoi 's supervision. She is extremely busy and difficult to get appointment with. But remember few things that getting her appointment is difficult and even if u get , expect two hours waiting time.

There would be days when she would rush for some delivery just when it's your turn to meet her, makes you feel irritated but then think for yourself that she's prioritising a delivery and you could be one of them in the same situation later on.

Be ready with ur questions and she will answer all of them. she gives you less time but quality time!!

As a doctor she is amazing. The level of assurance and confidence that she inspires is very hard to get. In my case I had an emergency delivery and she was there. Right from inducing to checking in between and final delivery she was their throughout. I have been very happy with her. I strongly recommend Praveena shenoi :)
  • Hi All,

Please provide valuable feedback for Dr Teena Thomas , from RxDx. I am consulting her but not so sure to continue. Kindly suggest if she is helpful and reliable for delivery