Suggest the best gynecologist in cloud nine jayanagr

I want to know about the best gynecologist in cloud nine Jayanagar, Bangalore. Please suggest based on your views.

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Dr Leela Bhagwan is the best gynecologist in cloud nine Jayanagar. I consulted her throughout my pregnancy and I must say that she is a real expert in her field. I had a C-sec as my baby was breech baby .

Other good doctor I know there is Dr Prakash Kini. One of my friend who consulted this doctor, told me that she wanted c- sec but doctor insisted for normal delivery and finally she had a smooth normal delivery.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @preethi_sathya I am sure you have been to cloudnine Jayanagar by now so Kindly give me the feedback of cloudnine in details & also let me know whether I should go for the package or the regular one.Please suggest me the best &the most experience doctor over there from your experince.kindly do the needful.
  • Can anyone suggest the best Doctor in Clod nine Bangalore???

• i would like to share my experience with dr. reeta bilangadi,cloud nine,JP Nagar, there have been written some very good feebacks about her so i have started consulting her but i did not find her good at all in her job,she makes you feel very disappointed and low..i don't think so that should be the attitude of a doctor that before starting the treatment only she is tries to make you feel that i won't be successful..n your case is a gone case..i would not like to refer her to anyone who is having any fertility problem.