My experience with Pediatrician Dr Siddhartha Gogia at Max hospital Gurgaon

edited December 2013 in Delhi-NCR Hospital Review
My daughter is two year old. Once she was suffering from high fever . We went to Max hospital Gurgaon and consulted Dr. Siddhartha Gogia. It was our first visit to Doctor Gogia. He is a wonderful doctor. My daughter was so cranky but he somehow convinced her and got her checkup done. Doctor also shared his number and responded all my communication. Now we are regular visitor to Dr. Siddhartha Gogia. As per me he is the best pediatrician in Gurgaon.

Comments

• I have been taking my new born to Dr Siddhartha Gogia since the beginning. Dr Gogia is very patient and puts to rest all the anxious queries of new parents. Also, he is very direct with his feedback and never suggest any unnecessary tests or medicines. We used to take our kid to him for small things (as we were not sure how serious it is) but he would calmly put all our fears to rest. His fees of Rs 600 is a bit expensive but totally worth given the quality and quantity of time given.