Suggest a good gynecologist near wakad, Pune

Can Someone please suggest me the best gynecologist near wakad area pune for my wife. I am looking for a doctor who is not much professional and very friendly to sort out problems and doubts.

Comments

• @Saurabhgarg Dr Sandeep bhat, clinic at Kakade park Chinchwadand Dr Avinash phadnis ONP Tulip Hospital near Dominos Pizza are good near your area. You can read their reviews on below link.
    http://medlly.com/discussion/202/looking-for-the-best-gynecologist-near-chinchwad-area-pune
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @Saurabhgarg I can recommend Dr Neena Sathe from Oyster and pearl hospital Pune from my experience. I had so many questions every time and she resolved all of them always without ever any sign of irritation And that made me feel very comfortable.
  • Dr Mangala Wani is the best doctor in Pune according to me. You could not ask better doctor.She goes above and beyond and makes you comfortable.My case was a complicated one and had a happy endings and for this I will always remain very grateful to Dr Mangala Wani.She is a senior lady gynaecologist and is centrally located in Model Colony.I live an hour from her clinic and it's worth the ride.