Please suggest a good pediatrician in Mylapore Chennai

Dear All ,

I am looking for a good child doctor near Dr Radha krishnan road , Mylapore Chennai . Please Suggest.My son is having fever, its kind of urgent. Thanks

Comments

• edited September 2015
    I am sharing Some good Pediatrician in chennai, My friends have good reviews about them. And here are the reviews:

Dr. Dhanasekhar at SS Childcare Mogappair West :- The doctor is very friendly and speaks very well which might itself cure most of the problems. Given Respectful wishes, Listened the history with Smiling face, In detail given reply as well very good in hearing about family and members that gives more confident as he didn't do his job alone. Very Impressive and Positive reply. His way of treatment is different . Then he is analysing root cause & giving treatment. He is spending enough time. definitely I would ask others to consult him.

Dr. Sreedhar RS at Veritas Children's Clinic Adyar :- Fantastic, very good in approach and understanding. A very down to earth person who spends time with the patience to read and understand their problems very carefully and prescribes the right medicine looking at their immunity level. He answered all our queries and we felt comfortable. No Money Minded person. . I got prompt relief of my problem. All you can see is care care care!

Dr. Prashanath Sankar at Porur Child Health Clinic Porur :- Dr. Prashanth is a wonderful doctor.His service is excellent.Hospital is very neat and hygienic.The way he treats the patients is good.He clarifies all our doubts regard the ailments. . I am very much happy about the care, and treatment given by the doctor. He is an updated version in his field. Long way to go man, may God be with you. Overall he is the best paediatrician..

• Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @romi Thanks for this , But it would be good if you can add location and timings of doctor that information helps.