Best pediatrician in BTM , Bangalore

First time we went to Dr. A. P Bharath for second opinion for our baby. Our friend has told me about this doctor. And till date I am really thankful to my friend that I have found a really genuine doctor so I wanted to share this with every one thats why writing this review. This doctor is very good with kids and he gives minimum medicine. Being a new parent we are frequent visitors to his clinic. but he gives us confidence that most of the things we visited him are very common in toddlers and he did not prescribe any medicine for it. At times he has not even taken the fees. His clinic is in BTM 2nd Stage , Bangalore. There is always a long patient queue in his clinic. So its good to take appointment and go. I normally take appointment by sending a message to his mobile 9980145660. Send message " DRBK date of appointment " and a reply will be received with the appointment timings.

Comments

• Dr. Bharath is the regular pediac for my brothers daughter. He is extremely good & not at all money minded. While other docs give antibiotics straight away, he waits for a couple of days, observes the symptoms & prescribes antibiotics only when needed. I strongly recommend him.