Planning a baby with diabetes — medlly

Planning a baby with diabetes

Hello All,

I am 33 year old and my husband is 38 year old ( he has diabetic and takes insulin ). We are planning for a baby and my biggest worry is that my baby can have diabetes too, Pls share your experiences or knowledge. Let me know if i can do anything to prevent my baby being diabetic.

Thank you

Comments

• Heyy I would like to tell you one thing that if you are planning for a baby then do not worry about anything . However keep your diet healthy and regular exercise regime. If you see the research datatype 1 diabetes then 10% chances if father has and if mother has and mother is over 25 years then 25 %. But please do not think all these . All these are just data be happy and focus on good diet plan , in fact one of my acquaintances is on the path of reversing his diabetes with the help of ayurveda and strict diet regime . His medicine has reduced a lot.

Diabetes is also a lifestyle disease so please go tension free and plan the baby. I know a mother who's kids do not have inspite both the parents have. so don't worry.

• Actually i was looking for a good diabetic friendly recipes . specially for the breakfast. If anyone know that please share.