Baby delivery experience in Sir Ganga ram hospital under Dr Chandra mansukhani

edited December 2013 in Delhi-NCR Hospital Review
My wife delivered a healthy baby in Sir Ganga ram hospital. SGRH is well equipped to handle any complications.

We consulted doctor Dr. Chandra Mansukhani. She is very experience doctor . My wife developed some complications at last stage. Doctor handled it meticulously and delivered the baby normally. The overall cost was around 60,000 rs . Yes it was high for normal delivery but as i said that my wife had some complications and we had to arrange blood so around 25,000 was extra. So normally a normal delivery shall cost around 35,000 Rs.
Another famous doctor at Sir ganga ram is Dr. B.G. Kotwani.

Comments

• @Pravin can you please tell the visiting charges of Dr. Chandra Mansukhani. thanks.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

• Please tell me the estimated Baby Delivery Cost & Experience at Sir Ganga ram Hospital, New Delhi
  • @priyshra

Kindly share the baby delivery experience and cost at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. If you have delivered there . That would be a great help.

Thanks.