fortis shalimar bagh or max hospital pitampura — medlly

fortis shalimar bagh or max hospital pitampura

which has better doctors and facility for pregnancy n consultation?????

Comments

• I am not sure about the Max hospital Pitampura.But yes I know about Fortis Shalimar bagh as my wife delivered in Fortis shalimar bagh. Our Doctor was Dr. Sanjivani Khanna. We liked her as she always gave enough time to hear out all our questions. She shared her number as well for any emergencies. Cost of delivery was 74,000 rs.
  • I would never ever recommend Max, PitamPura to anybody. My sister lost her life there because of medical negligence on the part of doctors and improper infrastructure of the hospital to handle the complications after her C-section delivery. The license of main consultant gynecologist- Dr Alka Gupta has been cancelled for 3 years and hospital has been issued a warning letter by Medical Council of India after our rigorous fight with them for 4 years.
  • edited July 2013
    @amangla86

I live very near to Fortis and Max Shalimarbhag. However I do not prefer both of these hospitals. I think Sir ganga ram hospital is better equipped to handle any complications.My wife delivered last month under doctor mansukhani at this hospital.

you can read my experience at below link. let me know if you need any further information.

http://medlly.com/discussion/91/baby-delivery-experience-in-sir-ganga-ram-hospital-under-dr-chandra-mansukhani