Best hospital and best gynecologist for VBAC delivery in bangalore — medlly

Best hospital and best gynecologist for VBAC delivery in bangalore

I am 32 year old and 2 months pregnant . I had my first baby 3.6 years back. I want to know that in my age if the VBAC is possible and who is the best gynecologist and which is the best hospital which support the VBAC in Bangalore. Please suggest good doctor near electronic city , madiwala, koramangala .

Comments

• VBAC can be decided in last phase of the pregnancy. In most cases the doctor will not be able to tell you if vbac is possible until the last trimester. That's why many people misunderstand the doctor saying they changed their stance in the end . Doctor can only determine in early days if you are a good candidate for Vaginal delivery after c sec or not . A lot of factors play a role in it . If your baby is too big or if the uterine wall is not holding up, age over 40 , overall fitness and health status etc. So go find a good doctor for VBAC but Just be flexible and ready for a situation where you may have to go for a c-section. Listen to your doc. Please remember Vbac involves a lot of risk so please choose carefully. Good Luck.
  • edited June 13
    @sinha9 you can try Dr Pratima Reddy. She consults at Fortis la femme, near st. Philominas hospital on Richmond Road. She is good doctor who supports VBAC . I know a friends friend who had VBAC with her. She is a quiet good doctor she will only suggest VBAC if safe.