Help for knee pain management. Arthritis reversal by home remedies — medlly

Help for knee pain management. Arthritis reversal by home remedies

Hi , I am 43 year old female. And from past 4 years have been having on and off Knee pains. I had been advised many tests in the past but most of the tests were fine . I do have some wear and tear of the cartilage and some initial stage of Osteoarthritis of bones. But I would really like to know from the people who are if in the same age group and having the same problem of knee pain or initial stage of Osteoarthritis how are they managing the pain , I would like to know more alternative methods then pills. Also what we can do to avoid future knee transplant as I see my own 2 sisters are getting transplant they are 55 and 65 respectively. They feel I am young enough to cure this in this stage but I have no idea. I asked doctor and he also did not suggest any thing except he asked me reduce my weight . I am trying to reduce my weight and I have started talking calcium supplement but still I want to know what all I can do to manage this pain and avoid future transplant.

I sometime have the back pain also.

Looking hopeful to find some solution and remedies . Please share what works for you and what does not work and shall be avoided depending on your own experience.

For me Walking daily for 45 mins is helping me to manage my pain and also I am able to reduce some weight over 10 months....Please share your tips ...can we reverse arthritis ?

Thanks

Comments

• Anchal. As you have mentioned you also have back pain , I can share my experience with back pain. In my case I did not have any back pain instances after I started following as I have shared below ( follow the link)

As per my experience Anchal all these are lifestyle diseases. If we can take care of what we eat ( nutrition ) and what we do ( activity , posture) then all these can be control and to the extent can be reversed

Osteoarthritis is not even a disease it actually signs of aging now if you ask if aging can be reversed answer would be no but can you control answer would be yes. You must have seen same age people with different fitness level and looks just because the way they are maintaining themselves. Genes also plays a role as you are saying you have some family history as well but that is beyond our control so lets focus on what we can control . I am in my thirties and I can totally understand your points,

Our bones are alive and they are also regenerating themselves so you never know if we give right nutrition strength training then they can be fine again. Best of luck for your journey.

http://medlly.com/discussion/856/home-remedy-for-back-pain-and-sciatica#latest