Please share the Cost of baby normal delivery in delhi

2»

Comments

• @agtg I am glad you find this place helpful. Apollo royalle cradle - Normal Delivery / C-sec avg cost on twin sharing room basis are 190,000/ 222,000 respectively . Fortis La femme GK Normal delivery / C- sec avg cost on twin sharing room basis are 95,000 / 115,000

@agtg which Gynecologist you are taking consultation. Please let us know your consultation experience with the doctor ( Like how much time she gives , how reachable she is ) . The idea is of you like her please do recommend her . This would help many others looking for a good gynecologist in that area.

Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy . :)

And looking forward to hear more from you . :)

if you like to check the other hospital c- sec cost in delhi then please see this link

http://medlly.com/discussion/733/approximate-caesarean-cost-of-baby-delivery-delhi-hospital-2017-twin-sharing-basis/p1?new=1

• Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @dol Please suugest a good gynecologist in Mollchand hospial Delhi .

How is doctor Bandana sodhi or Dr Sadhana Kala ? Have you delivered in this hospital ? We are looking for good gynecologist in this hospital.

@rohit786 Who is your gynecologist ?

Thank you in adavnce
  • plz do let me know delivery(normal and c section
    ) charges in hisar and allahabad.
  • Hi,
    What are the delivery charges for private room at Phoenix Hospital in GK 1
  • @123456789

Please share your experience with St Stephen Hospital tis hazari. Did you have normal delivery or c- sec. How much was the charges

Thank you in advance
  • Hi all

can anybody suggest any good hospitals in uttam nagar delhi for baby delivery with their charges
  • edited March 5
    @kishor_c

Please find below 2018 approximate Caesarean cost / Normal Delivery cost of baby delivery delhi in Uttam nagar on twin sharing basis as mentioned above in the list

1.Mata Roop Rani Maggo & Mahindru Hospital ( C-9, Om Vihar, Phase-I, Uttam Nagar, Metro Pillar No. 709,110059 )------- Rs 42000/ Rs 26000

2.PGH Hospitals Pvt Ltd Plot No. 89-A, Shukkar Bazar Road, Vikas Nagar Ext., Phase-2, Block-B, Uttam Nagar.................. RS 28,000/ Rs 15,500

3.Gupta Nursing Home H-11, Uttam Nagar, 110059........... Rs 29,200 /Rs 14,800

Please share with us where are you consulting , how is your gynecologist. All the best for your pregnancy consultation and baby delivery.
  • Hi,
    I am running on my 9th month now. Could you tell me the total delivery charges for private and semi private of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital Punjabi Bagh New Delhi and Apollo Hospital Motinagar New Delhi.
  • @Rrisha Aggarwal Please help and share your delivery experience at Apollo moti nagar . How is overall cost ? How are the nurses and baby care. Please share more information that will help.
  • My wife has 31 weeks pregnancy, expected delivery date is around 24/May and we are planning to book W pratiksha hospital on golf course road sector 56. Also we need to consult Gynecologist there who'll handle our case.

Package details they have shared - 55k for normal delivery and 60k in case of cesarian. We want to know other hospitals if you could suggest within 50 to 60k range near around Sector 56-57 location areas.

Also plz be advised - how much baby charges expected bcz that's not included in the delivery packages?
  • @Deeakgh Dr. Ratna Vasishta is an experience gynecologist in W Pratiksha hospital. My sister in law delivered normally recently under her care. Hospital is good but it is little costly . we paid 68 thousand overall for normal delivery . One of our friend had delivered their through c sec and it was around 85k.
    Other good gynecologist at this hospital are Dr. Ragini Agrawal and Pallavi Vasal.

I will suggest you that whatever hospital you choose for delivery you should meet the gynecologist with all reports soon as after 34 week ,baby can come any time.

Best of Luck.
  • edited March 15
    my wife s pregnant 6 months i want to knew Normal Delivery fee ---[ number deleted by moderator]
  • Hello,
    I am 6 months pregnant and want to know Saroj Hospital Rohini Normal and c-sec latest baby delivery charges inclusive of everything.
    Thankyou
  • @Gill2 Please tell me that if W Pratiksha, Gurgaon allow birthing partners in normal delivery?
  • @Jasleen yes they do. Best of luck.
  • @Gill2 Thank you so much. I needed the best wishes :)
  • Hi Manisha,

Thanks for the consolidated information. Could you please share the both normal and C-Section charges along with room rent in Mata Chanan Devi hospital.

Thanks

• Hi,

My wife is 8.5 weeks pregnant, could anyone please suggest for the tirath ram hospital in civil lines, should we go for the delivery in this hospital? if yes then request you to please share the cost details for normal and c-section delivery. Also if possible, please share any experience about this hospital.

Thanks
  • kankan
    edited April 28
    Hi
    How much would a normal or Csection delivery cost at Sir Gangaram Hospital?
    My delivery time is approaching near.

And can anyone suggest good gynaecologists there? One I have heard about is Dr.K.Gujral.
    Please share your experience if possible.

Thank you
  • I am into 8th month, getting checked from metro hospital sector 11 noida. Metro is too expensive for delivery cost 50000 & 80000.
    I am looking cheaper in east delhi near to vasundhra enclave, all reports shows clear image of normal delivery and my 1st baby was also through normal.
    Any one can help in this regard, need ASAP

• We are looking for a good gynecologist in Noida and Indrapuram for pregnancy care and delivery. Currently my 1st month is going on . Can you please help?
  • edited July 9
    Looking for a good hospital and gynecologist in Narela Delhi

Hi
    Can you please suggest me the name of hospitals in Narela delhi section delivery with their package. Kindly suggest me good gynecologist also.
    I am Thanking you in advance