Pregnancy checkup and delivery experience at Jehangir Hospital ,Pune

13»

Comments

• @uzma

Which location you are considering in Pune . I am sharing the cost of normal baby delivery in different hospitals of Pune at below link.

Also why do you want to change the doctor when you had good experience? I feel every experience is different . All the best :)

http://medlly.com/discussion/822/normal-baby-delivery-cost-in-pune-hospitals

• Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • Dear @sheena ,dear @Payal

I have heard that doctor Nina only does normal delivery. So I would like to know the first hand feedback or personal experience. As I feel at times it is imp to go for c sec for eg when the baby gets tired of struggle to come out.

I am 26 weeks and would be shifting to Pune soon. So Just little confused. But at the same time I have got very strong references for doc nina. I would like to hear more for her . Kindly share your experience. Your experience will surely help me .

Thanks
  • Hi All ,

I am looking for a good gynecologist in pune who can handle preeclampsia case .

Definition preeclampsia ---preeclampsia is a condition that pregnant women develop. It's marked by high blood pressure in women who haven't had high blood pressure before. Preeclamptic women will have a high level of protein in their urine and often also have swelling in the feet, legs, and hands

Kindly suggest a gyne in pune to handle such case. Thanks