Does anyone know of a good dentist in Noida? - Page 2 — medlly

Does anyone know of a good dentist in Noida?

2»

Answers

• @swadesh‌
    Looks like people with sensitive teeth are very cost sensitive as well. :)
    Jokes apart would definitely try them out for teeth cleaning next time around.
  • Seems true. For general issues like, Teeth cleaning, filling etc , Dr. Sonia is good, but his husband Dr. Gaurav, is an expert in Extraction and other majors. I have had experience with both of them since last 10 years, so I know them well now. Their cost is truly higher than others., but I like their quality of work, so don't mind paying a little extra.
  • I shall swear by Dr Krishan Dudeja in sector 47.Very experienced and gentle.Though his charges seem to be quite genuine I wont mind paying extra for the quality treatment i get for my teeth

• edited July 2014
    I feel one must look for Dental Shine Clinic in sector 37 near lal market. Affordable charges with excellent treatment....Fully satisfied,,,,,
    feel the difference in this changing world....
  • @swadesh‌
    Based on your recommendation of Dr Sonia..I am planning to visit her. Can you pl let me know how can I book appointment and is she available only at Metro hospital?
  • edited November 2014
    @saurabh shakya : Dr. Sonia and her Husband Dr. Gaurav, both sit in Metro Hospital, I do have their cell numbers, if you want.... msg me. You need to contact them directly, as they will tell you the slot available on a particular day, depending upon your Requirement / treatment.
  • @Saurabh Shakya did you go to Dr Sonia and Dr Gaurav? How was your experience. I am also looking for a good dentist in noida as am suffering from sensitive teeth as well.

• @jchoudhury I was planning to visit Dr Sonia and Gaurav to get my teeth cleaned. Haven't yet found the time to do it. But will probably do it in this month.

• I am looking for Dentist for the braces procedure would like to know the best dentist for the same with reasonable expenditure
  • @aish do not know much about good dentist at Noida. But found some good doctors from internet in Delhi..

Dr. Anupam Bhargava at Vasant Kunj :- Wonderful experience. Dr. Anupam is an excellent endodontist and surgeon with in depth knowledge of treatment life cycle for all types of dental problem/issue. He uses latest imaging technology for diagnosis/ review of current status of teeth/ gums of the patient. Based of his deep knowledge and deep sense of care. He and his team explain treatment plan to the patient with the help of models and images.

Dr. Sony Mishra at South Extension 1 :- An awesome place for cosmetic dental work. She is an excellent doctor with vast knowledge and cordial behaviour. She help me make the right choice from among the possible options. Thereafter, Dr. Sony preformed the procedure taking great care of my comfort and I must say the end result was brilliant. Thanks to the entire team.. Dr. Sony will go a long way.

Dr. Kumar Rajan at Safdarjung Enclave :- Superb!! He is subject matter expert with very friendly and down to earth approach. He spend good time to get me understand me very nicely with the procedure after seeing my report. I was very sceptical regarding the hygiene and sterilization of instrument to be used on me, while taking dental treatment. The best sterilization protocol, I have ever seen. Emphatic attitude, professionally detailing, hygienic and clean operatory, caring doctor and staff.

Hope it would be helpful to you.
  • I have not found Dr. Gaurav & Dr. Sonia from Metro Hospitals for dental problem , Please share his complete address. is Metro hospital noida sector 12.

• @vinitkar Yes the metro hospital is the one located in Sector 12. Not sure whether Dr Gaurav and Sonia are still available there. You can call metro hosptial on 0120 2522959 and confirm.
  • Hi, can you please share me the address of Doctor Gambhir , Actually I am suffering with a problem with teeth from last one year. I went to many doctors but not got proper solution. I went to Dr.vasundhara clinic that was very worst clinic, she do RCT of my two teeth one by one but problem remain. After that I went to kaalash hospital and got some medicines but I want permanent relief so I want to go an expert dentist. please suggest.
  • @vinitkar
    Dr Gambhir's details are
    Advance Dental Care Clinic
    Address: D-4, Sector-26, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
    Phone:0120 252 7455

If you plan to visit him, pl share your feedback here.
  • I think Dr thind in sec 50 is the best . Has 15 years of experience and from best college in India. Mamc .
    Quality work at reasonable price

• @prmeet Thanks for sharing. Will visit him next time I am having some teeth problem. Where is his clinic in Sector 50?

• Hi Saurabh can you please give me a full address of dr gambhir?
  • edited March 2016
    @preetib

Dr Gambhir's details are
    Advance Dental Care Clinic
    Address: D-4, Sector-26, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
    Phone:0120 252 7455

If you plan to visit him, pl share your feedback here.

• Manisha said:

@vinitkar Yes the metro hospital is the one located in Sector 12. Not sure whether Dr Gaurav and Sonia are still available there. You can call metro hosptial on 0120 2522959 and confirm.

They are still there,

• Dr Himani Garg and Dr Nitin Sharma are two good dentist in Noida.
  • I visited Dr. Gazal Agarwal in Sector-55. Clinic is called - One Dental Clinic. Found her very knowledgeable and polite. Presently I am getting my orthodontic treatment from her clinic. In the past i have had good experience as i have multiple problems in my mouth.