Please suggest a good Gynecologist Near Hadapsar Pune

Hi, I am new to Pune and searching for a good Gynecologist Here.
Please suggest a good gynecologist near Hadapsar, Solapue Hi-Way, Pune.
I live in Shewalewadi
Please help. Its urgent

Comments

• @monika You may visit Dr. Vaishali. Here are review of her.

Dr Vaishali chavan Noble hospital..She is the gynecologist HOD..Plus very patient while listening to doubts and queries also explains things properly

• Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • Doctor is good but she always not entertain the patients, her juniors attend her patient regularly which is certainly not good. i advised to consult Mini Sankule or Bhavna Mangal from columbasia hospital, Kharadi, Pune.
    I had good experience with Dr. Bhavna and mini.

• Hi, I am staying in hadapsar fursungi. I need an opinion for a good experienced female gynaecologist. I am due in September. But I need a doctor who have at least 15 to 20 years of experience. I have a fluctuating blood pressure for which I haven't taken any medicines yet. I need someone who can help me with a normal delivery. Any recommendations that would help. Thanks.
  • @rohinia did you find your gynac? can you please share whom you consulted? I am from Bhekrainagar..and looking for Gynac in nearby area. please share your reviews.

@Query... how was your experience with Mini Salunkhe?
  • edited March 2017
    Dr Mangala Wani is probably one of the best gynaecologist in Pune that I have ever been too.I was very much satisfied with Dr Mangala Wani' s advice throughout the pregnancy and on delievery as well.She was very professional while at the same time very sensitive to our needs.She fully explained everything to us,answered all questions in an open,non-rushed way and was supportive throughout 9 months and we value our relationship with her in the entire period.She is highly qualified,knowledgeable,friendly and non-judgemental.From Wakad,her clinic will not be very far and she is attached to good hospitals.I certainly and highly recomend her to all my friends in search of a doctor.