Good Diabetologist in Hyderabad

Here are some the good Diabetologist in Hyderabad. After consulting with some of friends I have found them.
Here are reviews of my friends:

Dr. Ramana Rao N V at Lingampally : Superb..Excellent..Marvelous. Does not hurry up and never jumps into conclusion. He gives ample time and his ears for the patient to explain his condition. He leaves no room for doubt and does root cause analysis for the condition The Best part is he make the patient so relaxed, patient feels that he is in safe hands.Thank You Dr Ramana Rao N V. I would recommend him to everybody asking me for a Doctor suggestion.

Dr. J. Jayaprakashsai ai Jubilee Hills : Dr .Jayaprakashsai is one of the finest doctor ever met ....taken care very much. I had the wonderful opportunity of meeting a real patient-friendly, humane and empathetic counselor , not just a mere Doctor. His approach gave me lot of confidence & comfort that encourages me to be more optimistic towards the treatment

Dr. Sreedevi Patnala at West Marredpally : The doctor is very friendly and she have complete knowledge about things, there is nothing like some doctors say "It may be this or It may be that" she is exact to the point and accurate about our problem and very patient when listening to us. I am very lucky that I found her

Dr. Neelima Reddy at Kondapur : Dr.Neelima Reddy's diagnosis and treatment has always been good. She talks in friendly manner and her advice is really helpful to achieve your health goals. I have not seen any doctor who spends this much quality time with patients. She gives perfect treatment

Hope It would be helpful.