some good Diabetoogist in Mumbai

Here are some of the good diabetologist in Mumbai

Dr. Alpa Dawda at Mulund West : Though I was a little tensed, I felt relaxed once I met her. Knowledge and guidance and diagnostic power at par which lets us to worship her as god and her friendly and comfortable and down to age nature gives us the feeling that we are her family and friends. God bless her.

Dr. Ameya joshi at Borivali West : Very good doctor understand and explain our problem very well very soft spoken Earlier I was taken treatment from a very well known doctor but I am not satisfied with his treatment and he never give me answer of any question because he is busy on his mobile but Dr. Joshi answers all my query . I had gone for hypothyroidism issue. Therapy and treatment shall be continued with him.

Dr. Deepak Dalal at Vileparle West : Dr. Dalal to be helpful and most importantly - positive. It was my first visit and we were happy as the Dr. heard us out. He advises natural resources and methods to be healthy . He is gentle, well mannered and very patient when dealing with his client. I am 100% satisfied with Dr, Deepak Dalal.

I had consulted some of my friends and family and found them the best.
Hope it would be helpful to someone.