looking for a good Gynecologist in Kundanhalli Bangalore

Hi.. I am looking for the gynecologist near varthur, kundanahalli.. for my first check up...
Can You please help

Comments

• @priyamurthi Sharing my friends review about Kundanhalli doctors.

Dr kavitha reddy : She has her clinic near Kundanhalli gate near Singz Restaurant. she is one of the best doctor. she gave a second birth to my Sister in Law

Dr. Dharani : The best doctor. For the kind of person I am, other doctor would have put in the OT and done a C-Section But she patiently brought my son in this world through a normal delivery and he is 42 days old as of today. I would recommend her. She has her clinic at Thubarahalli.

Hope It would be helpful to you.
    And You got the best doctor.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • edited June 12
    The Best Gynecologist in Bangalore is available at Femiint Health, situated in Whitefield, Near varthur kodi. Dr.Anitha is one of the best gynec- doctor in Bangalore with 20 plus years of experience in the field of gynecology, she conducts normal deliveries, operative deliveries, and handles high-risk pregnancies in safe environment in a standard way. She is also specialized in and performs various gynec surgeries like hysterectomies, Ovarian cystectomies etc.