Consultation with Dr. Ashoo Agarwal at Dawarka sector 6 clinic — medlly

Consultation with Dr. Ashoo Agarwal at Dawarka sector 6 clinic

edited December 2013 in Delhi-NCR Hospital Review
My mother consulted Dr Ashoo Agarwal, Orthopaedics Surgeon at Dawarka sector 6 in Delhi. He also sits in Mata Chanan Devi Hospital (MCDH) . In spite of big rush at his home clinic doctor gave enough time to my mother. She got answers for all her queries and also he discovered that my mom was suffering from slipped disc which no other doctor mentioned in recent past ( My mother even consulted dr. Ashok Rajgopal 7 days back http://medlly.com/discussion/54/consultation-with-dr-ashok-rajgopal-at-medanta-medicity-clinic#latest). My mother is now under medication of Dr. Ashoo Agarwal. She is doing quite better now.

Comments

• @Manisha we also consulted Dr. Ashoo Agarwal and we are fine with the consultation. Now we are looking for feedback Total knee replacement done by him . Please let me know how is your mother doing or if She has gone through Knee replacement then let us know her experience.