Good Dentist in Chennai

I am sharing some good dentist in Chennai with you. found them from internet. If It would help to anyone then please do share your experience with me.

Dr. B J Barun velachery : I know Dr. Brun from the last 5 years. My family totally rely on him for treatment. The one thing will differentiate him from others is He give equal respect to each and every patient. Because of that he is very close patients. He has latest technology for treatment in his clinic. I got a charming smile after treated by him. Thanks Doctor

Dr. Kiruthika Asokan at Porur : The doc gives the right suggestion. very simple and direct to her advise. I wish i Met her before, Because before Dr. Kiruthika i went to so many doctors but nothing seems to be very effective. But after meeting her i found a great relief in my problem Had a very nice experience. She answers every question of mine and goes to great extent to remove any sort of fear or doubt in the my mind.

Dr. Rakesh Dorai at Thiruvanmiyur : He is very easy to go and tried to made me comfortable to every extent. Very kind in person and has a very professional approach for treatment. After coming to him I found myself in safe hands. My experience left me to looking forward for the next visit..

Dr. B R Ramani at Adyar : Very friendly courteous as well as a caring person. Always patients are his first priority. It was an emergency beacuse my Grand Maa was suffering from a very high pain He left everything and call her for check up. Never suggest unnecessary tests. I must say He is a very cooperative person.