Best Gastroenterologists in Bangalore

Here are some of the best Gastroenterologists in Bangalore. Found them from internet. Thought to share with you all.

Dr. Ravindra B S :- Doctor is good and his consultation is also good. He is very patient person and makes me comfortable explained the thing very well. Listens to full problem. Explained the actual problem with the help of images. He also gave me a chart of diet plan to follow.. I can say very down to earth intelligent doctor. Also does not ask for unnecessarily tests.

Dr. Poornachandra KS :- The doctor is friendly and makes sure we understand the problem. I have meet the doctor earlier and he will be to the point and make you understand what you are going through. He goes into details of symptoms and test before starting medication for the disease.Doctor has pretty good knowledge of the problem. It has helped me to recover. I am very much satisfied.

Dr. Sreenivasa D :- He is an amazing doctor! Truly a Master in GastroEnterology. Ultimate reasoning, very genuine and is very gentle to patients. With the through examination explained me to tests I need to undergo which I was convinced. Overall the visit was good.Very Much friendly, listening , understanding and willing to hear and explain well. Nice personality.