Best Urologist in Hyderabad

Here are Some of the best Urologist of Hyderabad

Dr. Kembavi Srinivas KHPB :- Doctor was very good and communicative. My overall experience with the doctor was very good. Excellent never thought a doctor would spend so much time with a patient.down to earth doctor. He asked all relevant questions very calmly and in a peaceful manner and gave very experienced and satisfying answers. He makes you comfortable than any other else doc does. One can resolve their droughts and problems at doctor very easily.

Dr. Rahul Reddy Jubilee Hills :- He is humble & listens to you patiently and explains everything in a logical manner. He is not the kind of person who will propose random tests just to make money. Very friendly person and takes extreme care for his patients. Before starting medication he briefs us in length and gives us confidence and moral support first. I am very satisfied by his diagnosis and dedication to the patient service. I would recommend you all to visit him once as he can get the ray of light for you.

Dr. Bhavatej Enganti secunderabad :- It was a good experience meeting Dr. Bhavatej. He is very patient and gives the best advice. I was very happy with the way he explained my problem. He was happy enough to give his opinion only. He shows lot of concern and was very polite to answer my queries. It was a pleasure talking to him. He is very respectful and has a good attitude. I was happy when he explained me in detail regarding my problem.He gave a good insight about my problem. Great doctor would recommend.

Comments