Suggest a good doctor in Mumbai

could anyone please suggest some good gynecologist in Mumbai

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Based on my social circle Feedback here is some list of good Gynecologist in Mumbai..

Dr Nozer Sheriar..........Khar West mumbai.....Really a very good doctor.. I went to him after consulting with some of my friends.. They all appreciate his work.They were very satisfied. Even now I am also happy with him. Never seen a doctor like him

Dr. Cheery shah .......vile parle west...... love the way she treats her patient. she always has smile on her face. I was suffering from a very tough phase of my life. But that time she helped me a lot. I am thankful to God who met me with such type of doctor.

Dr. Meera Aggarwal.......Bandra........what to say about the doctor. she is a friend to me more than a doctor. I was going in to depression.because I was unable to concieve. but she taught me each and everything like a friend and after taking her advise i became pregnant.she helped me alot.

Dr. Mukesh Gupta ........Malad west.........My friend was trying to conceive from last 2 years of her marriage. but she was unable to become pregnant she was very afraid then one of her friend suggest Dr. Mukesh. she went to him. He is a very good counsellor. He gave her suggestions and after following his suggestion she got pregnant. I must say he is a very good counsellor.

Please give your feedback If something found Suitable from there.
    or you can visit this link too
    http://medlly.com/discussion/358/best-gynecologist-in-mumbai