Review about Dr. Pratibha Singhal Noida

I have been told that dr pratibha singhal is the best dr. in Noida. but people i am sorry to tell she is not good at all. I went to her just for the initial advice for conceiving, she suggested me with 7000 rs tests, which was not financially easy for me. when i took it with some other laboratory then hers she wasn't happy at all. after my reports were normal she suggested me with an ultrasound and insisted me to be done under some male dr. but luckily i went to a female dr and i came to know it was an internal examination of uterus. she didn't bothered to tell me about the test i had to go through, because i was not comfortable with male person checking my internal areas. kindly think twice to go to her.my reports were all normal but i paid 10000rs just for no reason.

Comments

• edited March 17
    Dr(Mrs)Pratibha Singhal, Director of Cloudline hospital NOIDA NCR is a gynecologist.The criminal negligence of Dr(Mrs) Singhal and her team at CLOUDNINE HOSPITAL caused death of fetus of our child .I want justice in punishing them appropriately.