Please suggest a good homeopathy doctor and a pediatrician in Bangalore — medlly

Please suggest a good homeopathy doctor and a pediatrician in Bangalore

Hi,
Can anyone pls suggest a good homeopathic doctor and a pediatrician in HSR layout.

Comments

• @sethideepti Some good Homeopathy doctors in Bangalore are:

Dr. Stantala Rudresh at Banashankari 3rd Stage :- Good homeo consultant. Listens to problems before recommending treatment. Helpful and cooperative. On medical grounds,I have improved towards a positive side due to the regular and appropriate medications given by the doctor. She is the best counselor who can assist anyone. Lastly, She's a person who also acts like a mother. Treats her patients really well. She listens to your health issues and her remedial medicines really works.

Dr. Sreeja at Sarjapur Road :- Very good doc with friendly and polite behaviour. I had positive experiences with Dr.Sreeja. She is very caring and provided medications after studying my case in detail. Doctor is very caring very polite and good doctor. Very humble and friendly approach. Will surely recommend to others. Dr.Sreeja is really an excellent doctor and provides us with good diagnosis and easy to understand language.She really listens and answers questions thoroughly.

Dr. Chaitali G Kulkarni at kundalahalli :- Dr. Chaitali is very professional and yet very friendly who totally hears your problem. Unlike other docs, she tells u clearly if she feels homeo may not be a good option for the problem. She understands issue very well and provides right medicines. She exhibits lot of confidence so the patient feel much better after the visit and medicines do the rest of the tricks. Honestly, if she treats you, all the health problems will be gone :)

Hope it will be helpful to you.
  • Thanks a lot Rajatt. That definitely helps :)
  • @sethideepti if you visit any of these or any other Dr, pl share your experience.
  • My kid is prone to cold and cough during winter, sometimes accompanied by high degree viral fever.So I am looking for a good homeopathic doctor in Bangalore who helps with this issue. Please suggest.

• @Razia if you like to try Ayurvedic Doctor then There is an Ayurvedic clinic in Kasavanahalli named Dr Prince ayurvedic clinic. He is really good doctor and people come from different cities to consult him. Please remember first consultation should be done empty stomach. Doctor sits from Tuesday to Friday . But only thing is long waiting time. I waited for almost 5 hrs for my number but worth it. I have talked to many people in the clinic also and they were happy with the doctor.